At the risk of sounding all Sally Field, I can't believe the support and encouragement I have gotten lately. You people are awesome! Domestic Accident, who cracks me up, gave me an award. This is the equivalent of a struggling actress getting a phone call from Nicole Kidman to say keep it up. Not that I need external validation or anything. . .Anywho, back to topic.
- My husband and I got married when he was 19 and I was 18. Don't judge.
- It's worked out thus far. We've been married for 10 1/2 years.
- I was once featured on Jay Leno's segment about Headlines,
- because I was once the reigning Beef Princess.
- Sadly, I could not make that up!
- I am a huge college football fan.
- I am the world's worst housekeeper.
- I am a huge packrat.
- I have eaten squirrel meat. (Don't judge.)
- I like to camp. . .in a tent.
Ok, now that you've laughed at me, let's pass on the prize. Here goes.
I have noticed a great deal of negative feelings among many of us moms lately. Amy (By His Grace), Erica and those Krazy Kennetts, Steph at the Red Clay Diaries, and Elizabeth at Finding Him Bigger are SO great at encouraging the rest of us! They are so uplifting and enlightening. They make me think (and forgive myself).
Thank you all for making my world a better place. . .one laugh or encouraging word at a time!