Friday, June 12, 2009

Rednecks R Us Returns and Offers Tidbits

Remember my impulsive decision to RUN a 5K?! Well, tomorrow is the day. I pray I survive. I am disappointed. Weird, nagging shin splints forced me backwards for awhile, so I am not where I want to be. I will NOT be able to run the whole race; I'll have to run/walk it. I'm trying to stay positive, so last night, Kady and I had fun mother-daughter time, where we treated ourselves to pedicures (and manicures, in her case). You know, a toddler can be very persuasive. She kept telling me she would make my toes pretty. She said I would "lub" it.

She's right. I do. I absolutely "lub" my fuchsia pink toes. She had to go over the toes a few times to get the spots she missed. That's right. Toes. Not toenails. (I'm not sure the picture from my phone does it justice. . .)
In other news, you know you are a redneck who lives in Arkansas, when your toddler tells you she has a tick in her ear. . .and then pulls out a white piece of wax. Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! See you Monday!
(Does anyone else think fuchsia is spelled incorrectly? It looks SO wrong, but spell check can't be wrong--can it?)

0 comments: