Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If a tree runs a 5k. . .

I did it. I ran my first 5k last weekend. Ok, I had to walk part of it, but I'm still happy. I beat my personal best time! I did it! Truthfully, it was kinda fun. In fact, [gulp] I'm going to do another one. I want to be able to run an entire 5k, so I'm going to keep training. (I know. I think I need medication for this whole "temporary insanity" thing I've got going on! It seems to keep happening. . .)

Here's the really crazy thing. You can look up all of the runners and their times on this website. Except I'm NOT there. . .so does that mean that I didn't run or that I didn't finish or that it doesn't count or. . .I think the answer to this could save the age-old question about the tree falling in the forest thingy or at least a similar "does the race count if no one records it" question. So, what do you think?

1 comments:

Berji's domain said...

Congratulations!
if you're sore the next day, it counts ;)