- I am a complete grammar and typing snob. I can not stand when people confuse "your" and "you're," etc. When you cheer, it's "yea" not "yeah." This stuff irritates me!
- I make lots of typing and grammar mistakes. Complete double-standard. I'm allowed. Cause I know the difference, that's why.
- I love what I do. I am horrible at making decisions, so I didn't. I work in a setting that allows me to see people of all ages in a variety of settings. I don't know how long it will last.
- My husband has no idea what a blog is. He has never seen nor read my blog. . .and doesn't want to.
- I love to sing, but I refuse to sing with witnesses. My aunt once told me to be quiet. She couldn't hear my cousin's singing for my "noise." I've never really sung in front of anyone since.
- I am an outdoorsy but clumsy girl. I love to ride horses and have ridden them all my life. I had fun skiing, but it's a wonder I didn't kill someone. I enjoy exercise, but I don't make time for it. I played basketball, softball, and ran track in school. We do take the occasional walk with the requisite pictures of the kids. If only I got the pics uploaded. . .
- I want to adopt. (Read number 4 and DON'T TELL hubby that I told you!!!) I don't know that we'll ever be able to. . .We have started sponsoring a child in Ethiopia through Compassion International. Perhaps this will fill some of my adoption/nurturing needs. . .
Enough about me. I'm choosing. . .
Amy because she's always fascinating me.
Domestic Accident because I crave her less stressful and more natural life.
Finding Him Bigger because I enjoy finding out how her corner of the globe is going.
The Kennett's Krazy Life because I envy her determination right now and love to find out more about the-girl-who-used-to-live-so-close-that-I-didn't-really-know.
Steph at Red Clay Diaries because she cracks me up, and I think we might be related. . .not on the crazy side of the family!
Okie River Momma because we're in similar boats, and how can you not want to know more about a blog with that name?
And a newbie to my blog. . .
Sara because I admire her strength and passion that I've seen thus far in our acquaintance.
Ok, just one more. . .
Lori because I want to know so much more about her.
GO FOR IT, LADIES!