Before you think I've lost my mind with that title, let me explain. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm trying 27 again, because 27 wasn't such a bad year. (Plus, I've temporarily misplaced my birth certificate, so I can be any age I want to be, right?) I never make and thus, never keep resolutions in January.
Several things have been on my mind in the last few weeks. These are things I feel I need to change about ME. Things I haven't been doing or things not done as fully as they should be. Hopefully, I'll be more accoutable to y'all than if I kept them to myself. Here goes.
- Lose weight. (Currently on track here, but I need all the reminders I can get. . .)
- Exercise AT LEAST 3 times a week.
- Write in my prayer journal at least 4x week.
- Read my Bible EVERY DAY.
- Read with both kids at least 4x week.
- Pray WITH both kids at least 5x week. (I'm really bad about this one.)
- Keep a cleaner house. (I'm not really sure how to state this one objectively, other than to say anything is progress. . .)
- Eat out no more than 2x week. (This one sounds easier than it is. . .)
- Begin a recycling program at home.
- Start buying more natural and organic products for home use.
Comments? You know comments make me happy, people!