Thursday, September 24, 2009

because nana said so

This week is the book fair at school. Kyler was very excited to take his money and pick out a few books.

Kyler: I had to ask that lady in the book fair how much my book was. She said it was $7.00, but you know what?

Me: What?

Kyler: That was the price in CANADA! It was only $5.00 here. I still had money left over!

Me (because I love to hear how his mind works. . .): Why do you think things cost more in Canada?

Kyler: Because they have more money there.

Me: Oh, really?

Kyler: What? That's what Nana said.

And we all know Nana is always right. . .even when she doesn't remember actually saying that. . .

5 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Yes. Yes we do. Especially if you count it in coins.
(Excuse me while I wipe spewed coffee off the monitor.)

Anonymous said...

LOL too funny. steff

Unknown said...

Remebrances of book fairs...Greg would come home with sporty car posters. Go figure!

a Tonggu Momma said...

My best bud, from the GTA, would have to agree, but only if you count in number of coins, not actual amounts. Heh.

CC said...

Nan is obviously very smart! :) :)