Wednesday, September 16, 2009

and nana gets in on the action. . .

This is my mom's first blog post. She actually sent this out as an email. And, no, I don't think it's weird to feed saltines to horses. I once had a horse that loved cheeseburgers. Now, THAT was weird!

Just wanted to share a funny from Kady. She was at the house with me the other day and she wanted something to snack on. She was trying to stay awake and she has a really pitiful way of saying, "Nana, I'm still hungee" I was showing her what we had to eat and I asked if she wanted some peanut butter and crackers Papa keeps to snack on. She didn't want that, so I showed her saltine crackers....She said, "No, Nana, that's horse crackers!" Rachel likes to feed the horse crackers and Kady thought those were horse feed!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome to blogging, Nana!!! Great story! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Job Nana!!
that is too funny. Keifer once told mom that his stomach was full from dinner but that his head was empty and it was telling him it was still hungry for ice cream.

Joy Tilton said...

I'm a Nana too, love the way you write!