Wednesday, February 4, 2009

computer geeks are overrated

I am sorry for the possibly offensive title of this post. We finally got power, so I'm back! Now, begins the great migration back to our actual office. . .so things are a little hectic for now. Added to that, the resident computer guy at work has made me angry.

Apparently, our fax machine needs a software upgrade following the worst ice storm--EVAH!

When the fax machine was installed, it also needed an upgrade--which the resident computer guy completed. (I was here. I witnessed it.)

Apparently, the resident computer guy "does not DO fax machines."

Um. . .ok. Then, who in the heck did it last time? Overrated, I tell ya'.

2 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

Glad to see you have your power back.

Erica said...

email me your address so I can send you your goodie! jekennett at cox dot net.

Now, just copy the part on my post about the Craft It Forward, tagging me at the beginning, and start your own chain! FUN!

I hope you don't have too high of expectations from me... but it'll be cute anyway. I think. :-)

Thanks for participating!
EK